- Habib, M.C. (2011). Our colleagues speak: career snapshots – Michael C. Habib. In de Stricker, U., Hurst-Wahl, J., The Information and Knowledge Professional’s Career Handbook (pp. 225-228). UK: Chandos.
- Habib, M.C. (2006). Toward Academic Library 2.0: Development and Application of a Library 2.0 Methodology. A Master’s Paper for the M.S. in L.S. degree, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. 49 pages. Advisor: David Carr.
Press, interviews, etc.
- Pool, R.; Harris, S. (2011, August/September). Mobile access gathers momentum. Research Information
- Schiller, K. (2011, June 8). One book, many covers: meeting the challenges of multiplatform publishing. EContent
- Mulvihill, A. (2011, June). Elsevier retires 2collab, moves on. Information Today, 28(6), 30-31.
- Gewin, V. (2011, March 30). Social media: self-reflection, online. Nature, 471(7340), doi: 10.1038/nj7340-667a
- Porter, M. (2007, October 12). Webjunction – member spotlight – Michael Habib brings community spirit to library web sites.
- Stephens, M. (2007, January 30). The academic library 2.0 model: an ALA TS blog interview with Michael C. Habib. ALA TechSource Blog